J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Friday, September 19, 2003

Update: Due to my attendance at the Roots' show tonight at Wait Chapel at Wake Forest University, I have switched time slots with Mike Petipas. He will be in my normal slot tonight from 12am - 2am and I will (most likely) take his slot from 2am - 4am. Check out Mike's show as he lays down a hell of a good classic punk show. I may be off completely next week as I'll be attending a wedding back in my hometown, but I'll let you know as that happens. So definitely tune in to Mike's show tonight and hopefully I'll be on directly after. In the meanwhile, over on my regular blog you can check out my somewhat emotional review of last Sunday's Jay Farrar concert at the Orange Peel in Asheville, North Carolina. Take care and hope you're all well after the hurricane.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home