J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Friday, October 10, 2003

This upcoming week is Guilford's fall break, so WQFS will be on temporary schedule. So, whereas in years past I was simply gone for the week, now I get to fill in. I'll be doing about 5 or 6 shows in the next week. I'll post the rest of the dates later but it begins tonight, Friday 10th October, where I'll be filling in for Maddog on the Friday Night Rock party from 6pm - 8pm. He's gone to see REM up in Raleigh so I'm glad to take the controls of one of WQFS's longest running and continuously fantastic shows.

I'll be on again from 12am - 2am for the normal J's Indie/Rock Mayhem show. Tonight I'll be featuring my 'Top 20' song list that I recently compiled for an internet zine. I'll post that list (along with my comments on each song) soon in addition to linking you to the site to check out the other people who compiled lists.

Tomorrow night, Saturday 11th October I'm off to see the Drive-by Truckers at the Orange Peel in Asheville, North Carolina. Perhaps I'll see you there! Talk to you tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home