J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Slightly short notice, I realize, but if you were a member of the J's Indie/Rock Mayhem mailing list, you would've heard about this yesterday. The mailing list is a weekly (and rarely, if ever, more often) update of posts to the blog, contests, interviews and events of interest to listeners of WQFS and J's Indie/Rock Mayhem. Just send me a blank email with the subject line 'join' and you're on your way.

But tonight, 6pm - 8pm, on WQFS 90.9 FM, on J's Indie/Rock Mayhem, I will be giving away TWO pairs of tickets to see Josh Ritter with The Damnwells at Go Studios in Carborro on Monday April 19th. If you're interested in scoring a free pair of tickets to see this magnificent troubador, then make sure you tune in TONIGHT and listen for how to win. Who else but WQFS Greensboro gives you the opportunity to win chances to see some of the best independent music in town?

A heads up, which I will repeat after the show tonight, I will not be on the air next Wednesday April 14th. Being out of the country will put a crimp in any attempts to do my show. The Wild Man Andy Weeks will be filling in for me and he always puts on a fantastic show. So stay tuned in and I'll talk to you guys tonight and then again in two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home