J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Sunday, July 25, 2004

For those of you who tuned in this past Wednesday, I apologize. I've been out of town for the week doing training for my job and had planned to drive back up to Greensboro for my show. What I could not predict was an hour and a half long back up in a traffic jam based on some sort of wreck. Therefore, it took me until 7pm to reach the station. I'll be back and fully operational next week.

In some really great news, WQFS has held onto its ranking as the #4 Best College Radio Station in the country as according to the Princeton Review. Very exciting and very cool. We owe that to you, our listeners, as you are the reason we put out the quality unique and independent radio that we do. Until next week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home