J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Monday, September 13, 2004

So, a couple of brief notes. First off, not that I was worried or anything (Syke! I was on pins and needles.), but I did hold onto my current time slot for the fall semester, so I'll still be coming at you every Wednesday from 6pm - 8pm.

Also, Wednesday is the last day you can VOTE! For WQFS that is. Head over to Go Triad's website and register to vote in the Best of the Triad contest. Make sure you vote for WQFS in the Best College Radio Station category. Last I heard we were trailing those scalawags over at WUAG, and I think we all know how much better we are than WUAG. So go, vote, now!

Also, to those of you who are regular readers, new readers, or someone who has just wandered in, I appreciate you taking the time to listen to the show and to read this blog. Today marks the one year anniversary of this blog (and the 5 year anniversary of J's Indie/Rock Mayhem on WQFS). As long as I live in Greensboro I hope to be bringing you the best in music from all across the spectrum. Thank you for your support of this blog, my show and WQFS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home