J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Monday, January 31, 2005

Good news, if not unexpected. Although I hate to jinx things. J's Indie/Rock Mayhem will be returning to you at the Wednesday 6p - 8p timeslot, its 5th semester in that time slot (4th in a row). Of all the time slots I've had, this Wednesday night show has been the most rewarding. I hope y'all will continue to tune in on Wednesdays and share the wonderful experience of great music with me.

WQFS is considering running a listener submission contest for designs for our new t-shirts. I'll keep you up to date on when and how you can submit your ideas. Your design on a QFS t-shirt? How much cooler could you possibly be?

Talk to you Wednesday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home