J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Just so you're aware, I will be doing my show tomorrow night, Wednesday, November 9th. However, I'll be leaving immediately afterward to go see the Perceptionists in Chapel Hill at Local 506, so I won't be posting the playlist until Thursday night. I apologize in advance for the delay, but when Mr. Lif, Akrobatik and DJ Fakts One call, I must answer.

Now, just so you're not too mad, here are three tracks from their J's Indie/Rock Top 25 of 2005-bound album, Black Dialogue. Who knows. Maybe you'll decide to meet up with me there tomorrow night after you hear these. Enjoy.

The Perceptionists - "People 4 Prez"

The Perceptionists - "Memorial Day"

The Perceptionists - "Black Dialogue"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home