J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Monday, June 05, 2006

Broadcasting Notice

Due to: a) an emergency for Jen; b) my inability to come in earlier than 10pm and; c) the inability for a sub to be found, QFS had to go off the air last night at 8pm. It's hard on the transmitter to start up for just a 2 hour show, so since no one follows me on Sundays, I was unable to do the Extra Mayhem last night. Quite a bummer since I was looking forward to it immensely.

We'll make it up next week by playing TWO Wholesale albums of the week; the one I was going to play last night and the one I had on taps for next week as well. Last night's will play at 10pm and next week's will play at the normal 11pm timeslot. Thanks for being patient.

If you're jonesin' for the hint at what next week's album will be, there will be a concert review posted tonight that will give you a hint to the band. I'll also, naturally, play the teaser song on Indie/Rock Mayhem on Wednesday night.

Again, sorry for the lack of broadcast last night, but I'll make it up and you know I'm good for it. Take care, come back for the concert review tonight and I'll talk to you Wednesday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home