J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Where ya been?

I should learn not to make promises and rather just do things already.

I've been AWOL on both this blog and my show for a bit. I took a week off from the show for personal reasons and then came down sick last week. But I will be returning to the show (and normal blogging) this Wednesday.

And how to celebrate such a return to form? Well, it's not set in stone by any means, but I might just have a really fun and intriguing interview with a couple of people about the ConvergeSouth blogging conference being held at NC A&T State University this Saturday. I'll be at that conference and thought it'd be fun to have some people up to talk about it. Besides, I'm an OG (original Greensboro) blogger. I was at the FIRST Blog Un-Conference back at the Weatherspoon Gallery at UNCG. 'Nuff said.

PLUS, a hellacious crop of new music: Big Ditch Road, the Decemberists, The Hold Steady, 49 Admiral and a lot more. So there's no reason to miss this week's show.

After all, the year is winding down and that means it'll soon be time for the Top 25 Albums of 2006...and you don't want to miss a moment between now and then. Take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home