J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Unscheduled Break

If you tuned in tonight, sorry you found me missing. I had taken steps to make sure I had my slot during this week's temp schedule, but for whatever reason, it didn't happen and someone else signed up for my slot. Oh, well. I hate that I missed this week's show as I had a ton of great older material to play. Not to mention I'll be gone again in two weeks for the Josh Rouse show (knock on wood).

Regardless, I'll be back next week with the usual hubub. Look for the first album review of the year (it'll be an old album - a Return Flight review) during the next week as an apology for being gone this week. Until then, take care.

Oh, and since it's that time of year - Go Heels!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home