J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Happy Holidays from J's Indie/Rock Mayhem!

Don't forget the Top 25 Albums of 2007 in the previous post!

I'm putting this up a little late, so some of you may not get this until after Christmas, but this is the 45-minute Christmas show from last week. I'm typing this as I'm heading out the door for visiting family and such, so I'll give you just a quick rundown of what's on the show. I hope you and your families are having a great holiday and I'll see you back here on the blog (and on the show) on Wednesday, January 2nd, 2008!

J's Indie/Rock Podcast: Christmas Fruitcake Edition

the Ramones - "Merry Christmas (I Don't Wanna Fight Tonight)" [from brain drain]
Fountains of Wayne - "I Want An Alien for Christmas" [from out-of-state plates.]
Patton Oswalt - "Favorite Christmas Memory" [from feelin' kinda patton.]
Joni Mitchell - "River" [from blue]
>
Bing Crosby and David Bowie - "Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth" [from the bing crosby christmas special]
the Flaming Lips - "Little Drummer Boy" (live) [from the flaming lips are providing needles for your balloons]
Low - "Little Dummer Boy" [from christmas.]
>
Johnny Cash - "Blue Christmas"
Tom Waits - "Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis" [from blue valentines.]
John Denver - "Please Daddy (Don't Get Drunk This Christmas)"
the Pogues - "Fairytale of New York" [from if i should fall from grace with god. my favorite christmas song.]

Have a safe and happy holiday season!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home