J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Playlists, podcasts and music from WQFS Greensboro's J's Indie/Rock Mayhem

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve 2008

I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to podcast tonight's show. By the time I get it up and accounted for, the new year will be here. Will it still be relevant? I'm mostly going to try and make it a New Years dance party slash New Years themed song show. I'm leaning towards not doing it, but if anyone has any arguments why I should post it, I'll record it just in case and decide after the fact. Otherwise, I'll be back on January 7th with the first 2009 edition of J's Indie/Rock Mayhem.

In the meantime, enjoy this interview that I did with the fine folks at Monkeywhale who were nice enough to ask me to sit down and talk with them about music and the like. The song you hear in the background is, yes, indeed, me playing an original song of mine there at the session. Go check out the site and make sure you click on their sessions with Citified, Molly McGinn, Sean Coon (among people who have been on the Indie/Rock Mayhem at one time or another) and the other interviews as well. All are a golden insight into the beautiful town I call home here in Greensboro.

Either way, have a glorious and safe New Year's Eve and I will see you all in 2009. Onward!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home